I’M Research Consortium (Indonesia-Malaysia Research Consortium) is the Indonesia-Malaysia network of research-intensive universities and institution, working together to foster institutional innovation through research-inspired teaching and learning, student mobility, connecting our students and staff, and wider advocacy for internationalisation.
All I’M Research Consortium member institutions are research-led, comprehensive universities providing a strong quality assurance framework to the network’s activities.
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Universitas Indonesia
- Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Institut Pertanian Bogor
- Badan Pengkajian dan Penerapan Teknologi
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- International Islamic University Malaysia
Please join us!
We would like to invite the participation of higher education and research institutions in Indonesia and Malaysia which could bring significant success to I’MRC! For any inquiries please email to Prof. Dr. Hadi Nur [email@example.com]